Planned Generator Maintenance
Cummins Cal Pacific offers planned generator maintenance agreements that are vital to the reliable operation of any power generation system. One of the most important reasons for having a planned generator maintenance agreement is that it offers you a level of protection by identifying minor issues prior to them becoming major problems. This results in reduced unscheduled downtime and lower generator repair costs.
All power generation services are performed by factory-trained and certified Cummins Power Generation service technicians who are qualified to test the power generation unit while it is running, an essential part of any scheduled maintenance. Cummins generator service trucks are equipped with the most advanced diagnostic tools and a vast array of parts inventory to get the job done right the first time. Our large fleet of field generator service trucks gives us the ability to respond quickly to any crisis situation – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Services Included In PMA:
- Detailed inspection of lubricating system
- Inspection for exhaust system restrictions
- Check for excessive engine vibration
- Inspect for all leaks
- Verify correct operation of transfer switch
- Inspection of spark plugs, points, condenser, and spark plug wires
- Record keeping electrical system operation status (frequency, voltage, amperage, oil pressure, etc.)
Click here for a complete list of services provided in our preventative maintenance agreement (PMA) or contact us at (800) 304-8787 to speak with a Power Generation PMA expert and learn more about the 40 services included in the standard planned generator maintenance agreement.